Monday, February 6, 2012
Praise a child for Honesty, before punishing!
When I read this the other day I was really struck by it and wanted to share it with everyone!
Really anyone who confesses to something they did wrong should be praised first.
If your child owns up to doing something they know you would not have allowed them to do make sure you praise them for their honesty, before you deal with the misbehavior. No matter what else has happened they should be rewarded for telling the truth. I say AMEN to that!
This might be easier said than done but please practice it if you don't want to turn your child into a liar.
Praise a child for honesty, before punishment! link
- ► 2014 (17)
- ► 2013 (23)
- Five Ways to Live Longer & Healthier!
- Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome, Antithrombin I...
- Do your vitamins get absorbed?
- NW Kids Magazine
- Mothers At Home Making A Difference!
- 7 Things you need to start buying Organic . . .
- Dirty Secrets of the Food Processing Industry . . ...
- The Best Organic Chocolate!
- The 15 Grossest Things You're Eating . . .
- Natural Air Fresheners!
- Do you have time for a Healthier Lifestyle? YES!
- What is the value of Health?
- Antibacterial Soaps are doing more harm than good!...
- Praise a child for Honesty, before punishing!
- Questions about Fluoride?
- 9 Reasons to stop drinking soda pop!
- I'm here at the Governor Hotel . . .
- The Surprising Heart Attack Trigger in the Seafood...
- Arsenic in Apple Juice
- ▼ February (19)