Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm here at the Governor Hotel . . .





Welcome to Portland Shaklee! Portland rocks ... Join me in spreading the word about Health through this amazing 50+yr old company that lives by the PLATINUM rule, cares about you personally and the environment!!! (One of the few companies that does all of that..!?!?)

Here are those pictures I promised...not a lot...I'll do better next time!





Very inspiring presentations given by:
 Shaklee's VP of Health Sciences - Les Wong,
Portland highly acclaimed Doctor - Dr. Brouse,
Shaklee's VP of Sales - Justin Rose and more . . .

Portland is on Shaklee's map and that's exciting news! 
We had a great turnout! I am excited for the next meeting, 
I will let you know the details when I find them out!







No comments:



Follow me by e-mail: