Thursday, May 3, 2012
One way to fight inflammation in your diet . . . choose Gluten Free foods!
So, you aren't allergic to wheat, why should you choose a Gluten Free food? Well, it helps cut down on inflammation, a major cause to several diseases! I don't personally think you have to go 100% Gluten Free if you aren't allergic but don't be afraid to choose to eat Gluten Free foods, some are pretty tasty!
Please comment below if you have a favorite Gluten Free food!
LINK -> One way to fight inflammation in your diet . . . choose Gluten Free foods!
- ► 2014 (17)
- ► 2013 (23)
- Get out your multivitamin and read the label, does...
- Food Additives are linked to bad behavior in child...
- Arsenic found in Organic Brown Rice Syrup
- Does your Glucosamine supplement contain 26 times ...
- Oven Cleaner, does yours cause you to want to wear...
- One way to fight inflammation in your diet . . . c...
- Are air fresheners, candles & your perfume causing...
- Have you heard the Buzz about Inflammation???
- ▼ May (8)