Friday, June 8, 2012

What are you yearning or striving to be, in your life?



You can have everything in life you want if you'll just help enough other people to get what they want. Zig Ziglar



This is my very favorite quote and motto!

Above all, I am striving to help others get what they want, what they are yearning for, striving for and leave a legacy behind of people I have helped, helping others to help others ...

Other things I am striving to be: a spiritual person, treating others as lovingly as God would; help my family and self to great health, so that we can enjoy life to its fullest; a good steward to the environment, so that there is one for my grandkids and their grandkids to enjoy; and yearning to become a reader, I have lacked the discipline to make that happen!

Please share what you are yearning for or staving to be, health or otherwise, in the comments below. Lets get a discussion going!

 

No comments:



Follow me by e-mail: